Fire Monkey от А до Я

Embarcadero Weekly Round-up for Developers - #11/2016

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Администраторы
Embarcadero
Weekly Round-up
This week’s Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Spotlight – Dr. Yılmaz Yörü
%7bc2156757-7e29-4ab2-8757-28af920e341a%  
Dr. Yılmaz Yörü was born in 1974, Eskisehir-Turkey. He graduated from the department of Mechanical Engineering of Eskisehir Osmangazi University in 1997. He received his M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees from the same department/university. Some of his interests are Programming, Thermodynamics (Exergy), Fluid Mechanics and Artificial Intelligence.  

He also likes graphical design and high-end innovations. You can find screen shots of some of his cool C++Builder programs at
http://www.yyoru.com/progs.html

READ MORE

For a limited time, save 10% off 10.1 Berlin!
RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin Offer  
Receive 10% off 10.1 Berlin, the latest release of the award winning, RAD Studio, C++Builder and Delphi developer tools.
Discount good through May 19th.

ACT NOW

The RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin April 21, 2016 Launch Webinar Replay is now available on the Embarcadero YouTube channel

RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder 10.1 Berlin provide you with the fastest way to develop applications for Windows 10, Cross-Platform, Enterprise Architectures, Cloud Services and the Internet of Things.

WATCH NOW

RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin Feature Installer "How To" video by David I

I have created a short "How To" video that demonstrates the new Feature Installer in RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin. We still provide an ISO image that uses a traditional Windows installation process called the "Offline Installer". We also provide an online incremental installer that gets you started fast. We call this installer the "Feature Installer".

WATCH NOW

Using the new TAddressBook component on iOS and Android in RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin by Sarina Dupont

With the new TAddressBook component for FireMonkey in RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, you can access your contacts on both iOS and Android. You can access all or individual contacts, create new contacts, edit or remove contacts, create groups and more.

READ MORE

Swagger / YAML and Self Documenting RESTFUL API’S: Get your Swagger on with Delphi and C++Builder by Stephen Ball

So you want to build a new REST server (using Delphi or C++) and want it to become really popular and easily used by other developers. Imagine…

READ MORE

Introducing the ListView Item Designer in RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin by Sarina Dupont

In RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, we provide a new ListView Item Designer that you can use to easily design custom ListView layouts. TListView provides a fast, scrollable list for your multi-device applications. With TListView, you have access to a number of predefined appearance modes.

READ MORE

DevExpress VCL Subscription supports RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin

We recently released v15.2.5 of the DevExpress VCL Subscription to our subscribers. The first new feature was support for RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, which was released a day or so ago. So if you have already installed RAD Studio Berlin (or are about to), you can immediately download v15.2.5, install it, and be productive in moments.

READ MORE

TMS rollout of components with RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin support started by TMS Software

This is a short notice for our customers who are eager to get started with RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin: we've started rolling out our bi-yearly wave of product updates with official built-in support for this new release.

READ MORE

Introducing FireUI App Preview in RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin by Sarina Dupont

RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin includes many great new features, including the new FireUI App Preview functionality. FireUI App Preview lets you view your FireMonkey application on your iOS, Android, Windows and Mac devices as you are designing the application in the Form Designer. Changes made in the Form Designer are broadcast to connected devices in real time.

READ MORE

Rad Studio Berlin 10.1 - First Look via Twitter by Robert Love

Today I installed Rad Studio 10.1 Berlin. This was my first chance to look at it. Here are some the tweets are shared earlier today.

READ MORE

RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, REST/JSON and using a fun site: Name2Gender.com by David I

Wondering what our Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio developer gender profile looks like, I started to see how I might analyze the first names of our customers. I looked at several sources of first name analysis including the United States Social Security name list. As part of my search, I found a site that has a REST/JSON API to search for the likely gender by first name...

READ MORE

Bug fix list for RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin by Calvin Tang

List of customer reported issues fixed in RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin.

READ MORE

Using the Floating Form Designer In Delphi, C++Builder and Rad Studio 10.1 Berlin by Stephen Ball

A number of developers still love the floating form layout so much they have stuck with Delphi 7 rather than migrating up to newer versions for a number of legacy applications… if that is you… its finally time to get up to the latest version with the launch of 10.1 Berlin!

READ MORE

RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, add TeeChart to “FireUI Live Preview” by Steema Software

Studio 10.1 Berlin includes the FireUI Live Preview tool to visualize forms at design-time in mobile devices and desktop (Windows / Mac OSX) machines. The default application does not provide support for TeeChart control, but its very easy to add!

READ MORE

RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin and TurboPack by Roman Kassebaum

With the release of RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin I updated the TurboPack libraries. You can download the TurboPack libraries manually from the TurboPack website or you can use the GetIt tool from RAD Studio.

READ MORE

Join our club of elite Embarcadero developers - show us your Cool Apps!

Elite Developers – Show us your Cool Apps! Join our club of elite developers by showcasing your app and enter to win $2,000 in Embarcadero Credits!

READ MORE

Webinar May 5: Fire up your business and users with RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin's “Enterprise Strong” Desktop, Mobile, Database, Server, Cloud and IoT Solutions

This technical webinar goes deep into RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin’s new support for the latest enterprise database technologies, REST-based services, cloud services and the Internet of Things.

READ MORE

PRODUCTS · SOLUTIONS · SUPPORT · COMMUNITY · STORE · CONTACT

Facebook Twitter Google Plus LinkedIn Youtube

Просмотр полной статьи

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...