Перейти к содержанию
Fire Monkey от А до Я

Embarcadero Weekly Round-up for Developers - #16/2016

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Администраторы

Embarcadero

EMBARCADERO WEEKLY ROUND-UP FOR DEVELOPERS

This week’s Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Spotlight – WarrenPostma
Warren Postma is a Software Developer who loves Delphi, C#, Objective-C, Python, JavaScript, and lots of other stuff. Warren is an active member (and presenter) of the Toronto Delphi UserGroup (TDUG). He also loves Amateur Radio (call-sign VE3WPX), and is into woodworking and tools. He lives in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, His blog post is called “Delphi Code Monkey”. You can find more information about Warren on LinkedIN.
READ MORE
Warren Postma
13 Amazing Component Sets Driving Success In Delphi Berlin On Android And IOS - Eli M.
There are quite a few Firemonkey component sets available for Delphi Berlin which can get you ahead of the game when developing for Android and IOS. Think of component developers as another part of your team: they do the foundation work for you so you can focus on the actual functionality. Here are thirteen of these component set developers which give you...
READ MORE
Session Recordings from the recent Barnsten "Delphi Benelux 2016 Congress" in Eindhoven
Below you will find links to two of the presentation recording given at the recent Delphi Benelux 2016 Congress in Eindhoven. The conference was organized by our Embarcadero reseller partner Barnsten. All of the presentations were recorded and will appear on the Barnsten YouTube channel. The agenda for the Delphi event can be found at http://www.barnsten.com. The presenters included Stephen Ball (Embarcadero), Danny Wind (the Delphi Company), Pawel Glowacki (Embarcadero) and Bob Swart (Dr. Bob).
READ MORE
UI Design Tips and Tricks: Home Screen Navigation - Sarina DuPont
During our recent RAD Server webinar, we showed you how to develop and deploy a real world customer retail application... In today's blog post, I wanted to describe the steps for creating the Home Screen design seen on the first tab of the application. Home screens are a popular design paradigm as they display the key app functionality on the first screen, making it easily accessible to the application user.
READ MORE
FireMonkey and the Android Misconception - Jim McKeeth
There have been a number of improvements to the compiler and the FireMonkey framework. Also the landscape of Android devices continues to evolve and change. Yet I still run into people who believe that FireMonkey still only runs on a small subset of devices. I thought I would provide an update and set the record straight.
READ MORE
Recent C++ blog posts worth reading and my CppCon2016 presentation submissions - David I.
I've submitted two session proposals to the upcoming CppCon2016, the C++ Conference... As part of my presentation research, I have been reading a lot of C++ blog posts and articles. Out of the many articles, here are just a few (of the many great posts) that are definitely worth reading...
READ MORE
What is Delphi’s DNA? - Jim McKeeth
I was chatting with someone today who was less familiar with Delphi. He asked what is it about Delphi that makes so many people continue to love it. I thought I would share my answer and see what everyone else thinks...
READ MORE
MidaConverter v5.5 is now available from MidaConverter.com - adds support for RAD Studio Berlin
MidaConverter, the VCL to FireMonkey project converter, has announced the release of version 5.5 with support for RAD Studio Berlin.
READ MORE
The other choices can you make after you've used the RAD Studio Berlin Feature Installer - David I.
I received a nice email from a developer in Canada this week. He asked "My computer is running Windows 8.1 French but I always install my development IDEs in English. I just installed 10.1 Berlin using the web installer and the IDE installed in french. I saw no language selection option during the install process (did I miss it?) Is there a way to change the IDE language after installation? Do I need to uninstall and reinstall ? If yes, where is the option to force it to install the IDE in English? I replied with the following information...
READ MORE
Webinar replay is available - Getting Started Building Mobile Applications for iOS and Android
This webinar shows you how to build mobile applications for iOS and Android using Delphi and C++Builder 10.1 Berlin. We will cover getting started, best practices for mobile UI/UX, building your first app, using FireUI Live Preview, creating custom design views and Live Previews, a real world example of creating, submitting and getting store acceptance for an iOS and Android app, working with databases, what’s new for mobile development and more.
WATCH NOW
Upcoming webinar: June 16 Webinar - RAD Server Application Deep Dive - Creating a Department Store Retail Solution
During this webinar you'll learn how to develop and deploy a real world Department Store Retail application using Embarcadero RAD Server. The client app runs on smartphones and the server side executes on IIS production servers on premises and on Amazon.
READ MORE
Delphi Developer Days 2016 with Nick Hodges and Cary Jensen
Delphi Developer Days are intense, two-day training events focusing on Delphi, the cross-platform, rapid application development platform from Embarcadero Technologies - coming to Chicago (Nov 14-15), Copenhagen (Nov 24-25), Frankfurt (Nov 28-29), Baltimore/Washington DC (Dec 5-6)
READ MORE
Go mobile for less!
Buy Delphi or C++Builder Professional and receive the Mobile Add-on Pack with Update Subscription for FREE!
Special price includes:

•   Delphi or C++Builder Professional license
  •   Mobile Add-on Pack
  •   One year of Update Subscription

Discount good through June 20, 2016.
READ MORE
%7b398412d9-17f0-415d-92b3-5dadb7f4aadb%

Facebook Twitter Google Plus LinkedIn Youtube

Embarcadero

Copyright © 2016 EMBARCADERO Inc. All Right Reserved.

Separation

Просмотр полной статьи

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...