Перейти к содержанию
Fire Monkey от А до Я

Embarcadero Weekly Round-up for Developers - #10/2016

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Администраторы
Embarcadero
Weekly Round-up
Embarcadero Announces Release Updates for RAD Studio, C++Builder and Delphi by David I.
RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
10.1 Berlin expands developers’ ability to use a single codebase to rapidly develop applications for any device, while FireUI enhancements allow multiple device previews in real time.

READ MORE

For a limited time, save 10% off 10.1 Berlin!
Try RAD Studio 10 Seattle for FREE!  
Act Now! Receive 10% off 10.1 Berlin, the latest release of the award winning, RAD Studio, C++Builder and Delphi developer tools. Discount good through May 19th.

READ MORE

What’s New in RAD Studio, C++Builder and Delphi - DocWiki

The Berlin release contains the following new and improved features...

READ MORE

This week’s Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Spotlight – Danny Wind
%7b3c570070-30d2-4c45-ac75-9d083f9636dc%  
Danny Wind is an experienced Delphi trainer, consultant and Delphi MVP. His favorite subjects are Delphi Programming, FireMonkey, User Interfaces and Threading. Meet Danny as a speaker on Developer Days, at SDN conferences, and Delphi launch events in the Netherlands or Belgium, or go to one of the Delphi training days in the Netherlands.  

He is also a frequent presenter at Embarcadero’s CodeRage online virtual conference. At CodeRage 9 and X, he presented the awesome technical Delphi Parallel Programming Library sessions:  
READ MORE

New SHA-3 permutation kernel by Eric Grange

A new kernel for SHA-3 (Keccak) cryptographic hashing has been committed to the DWScript repository. It is almost 3 times faster than the Pascal version, makes use of MMX asm, and involved an “ad hoc compiler”.

READ MORE

FMX ObjectDebugger run-time Object Inspector for Delphi FireMonkey applications by Daniel Horn

The FMX ObjectDebugger is a run-time Object Inspector for Delphi FireMonkey applications (Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit, Mac OS X, iOS, Android).

READ MORE

Who watches the watchers? by Allen Bauer

While continuing on my quest of researching solutions to over-zealous track-pad scrolling in Chrome, I discovered a really disconcerting issue with the Direct Composition interface APIs...

READ MORE

Delphi LeakCheck library for FireMonkey by Honza Rames

LeakCheck is a memory manager extension that adds leak checking functionality. Main difference from the default memory manager is multi-platform implementation of leak checking with DUnit and DUnitX integration.

READ MORE

Security assumptions by Robert Love

When it comes to application security there is lots of discussion on the Internet about web applications and network security.

READ MORE

SQL Injection by Robert Love

Today I want to show the most common mistake, and exploit that I have ever seen. It impacts all languages and all SQL Based databases. It's called SQL Injection...

READ MORE

IDE Explorer Updated by David Hoyle

I’ve just released an updated version of the very old IDE Explorer. This new version (RAD Studio 2010 to XE10) uses the new RTTI unit which was introduced in RAD Studio 2010 and provide access to Fields, Methods, Properties and Events for all scopes of information.

READ MORE

Join our club of elite Embarcadero developers - show us your Cool Apps!

Elite Developers – Show us your Cool Apps! Join our club of elite developers by showcasing your app and enter to win $2,000 in Embarcadero Credits!

READ MORE

Like us on Facebook to get even more news and keep connected with our community

Click here to join many thousands of our follower and support our growing community...

Facebook

PRODUCTS · SOLUTIONS · SUPPORT · COMMUNITY · STORE · CONTACT

Facebook Twitter Google Plus LinkedIn Youtube

Embarcadero

Copyright © 2016 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Просмотр полной статьи

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...