Перейти к содержанию
Fire Monkey от А до Я

Embarcadero Weekly Round-up for Developers - #9/2016

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Администраторы
Embarcadero
Weekly Round-up

Embarcadero Weekly Round-up for Developers

You can also keep up to date about the latest developer information on Embarcadero Community.

This week’s Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Spotlight – Robert Love
This week we are highlighting the work of Robert Love, MVP. He leads a team of Delphi developers that work for the state of Utah. He is a top 4% contributor on Stack Overflow, having earned the silver Delphi badge. He also contributes to a number of open source Delphi libraries, speaks at conferences and is a regular presenter at our annual CodeRage online virtual developer conferences.

When he isn’t programming, Robert competes in competitive Dutch oven competitions and volunteers for Boy Scouts of America. He is also an accomplished photographer. Read more >>

{cdd2c596-7abc-470b-b9aa-a61f7b6caf20}_R

Like us on Facebook to get even more news and keep connected with our community

Click here to join many thousands of our follower and support our growing community...

Facebook

New highlights of RAD Studio webinar (April 21) and the Berlin event
(April 19) by Marco Cantù

On April 21st, Embarcadero is running a webinar offering an overview of the latest releases of the Delphi and C++Builder products and their directions, while 2 days before, on the 19th, there will be a public event with the same focus in Berlin, Germany... Read more >>

Using C++11 Lambda functions with the C++Builder Parallel Programming Library by David I.

You will find C++Builder example source code that uses lambda functions with the Parallel For, Tasks and Futures... Read more >>

Google, Chrome and Delphi by Allen Bauer

So, what does Delphi have to do with Google and Chrome? Interesting question. It turns out Delphi has been very beneficial to helping me diagnose and troubleshoot the Chrome browser. Read more >>

Free IDE Tools for Delphi 10 Seattle from TMS Software
  • TMS Project Manager - Free IDE plugin to easily ZIP and upload projects.
  • TMS Rich Clipboard - Free IDE plugin to copy source code with syntax highlighting to the clipboard.
  • TMS Presentation Tool - Free IDE plugin to monitor clipboard, track clipboard history and to save & load code snippets for giving presentations with Delphi.
  • TMS What's New - Free IDE plugin to keep current with the latest releases, blogs & tweets from TMS software.

Read more >>

On the “out” parameter specifier in Delphi by Serg

I’ve posted before what the “out” parameter specifier is actually doing in a Delphi code. Now let us consider when the “out” keyword should be used instead of “var”.
Read more >>

On Data Files and Configuration in Delphi Programs by Warren Postma

On a Delphi programmer's group on Facebook the other day, someone asked a question about configuration files. They were going to use an INI file to hold their data, and someone suggested the Registry. I chimed in that I find INI files superior to Registry files... Read more >>

RiverSoftAVG SVG Component Library for RAD Studio 10 Seattle - "SVG for Vcl and FMX"

The RiverSoftAVG SVG Component Library (RSCL) is a scalable vector graphics (SVG) component library for Delphi XE4-Seattle and supports both VCL and FMX.
Read more >>

Visual Arduino programming for kids and professionals using Visuino by Mitov Software - powered by Embarcadero Delphi

For younger kids, I think one of the best ways to learn about technology and programming is to use Arduino and RaspberryPi type boards connected to their PCs and Macs... There is a new visual programming environment for Arduino based fun called Visuino by Mitov Software. Read more >>

Welcome to the REST CookBook

REST is hot! And REST is finally rediscovered by API programmers all over the world. But REST isn't always as easy as it seems on first look. Read more >>

How to program iOS application preferences for the iPhone Settings > General section by David I.

On the Community forums, David J recently asked: "Most iOS apps have the preferences set into the Settings > General section instead of embedded in the app. Any example on how to split that and take it out of the app and place it in the correct place on iOS? Thanks for any light" Read more >>

Image Processing 101 by Sher Minn Chong

At the Recurse Center, I spent some time teaching myself image processing. When I started, I had no idea what it entailed. I just knew that it could help me recognize text, shapes and patterns and to do interesting things with them. Read more >>

Join our club of elite Embarcadero developers - show us your Cool Apps!

Elite Developers – Show us your Cool Apps! Join our club of elite developers by showcasing your app and enter to win $2,000 in Embarcadero Credits!
Read more >>

PRODUCTS · SOLUTIONS · SUPPORT · COMMUNITY · STORE · CONTACT

Facebook Twitter Google Plus LinkedIn Youtube

Embarcadero

Copyright © 2016 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Просмотр полной статьи

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...