Перейти к содержанию
Fire Monkey от А до Я

Embarcadero Weekly Round-up for Developers - January 29, 2016

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Администраторы

Weekly Round-up

Embarcadero Weekly Round-up for Developers

Happy New Year to all developers around the world. We are starting the year off with this new, weekly round-up for Developers containing news, technical articles, upcoming events and links to developer resources. You can follow all of the latest developer information on the Embarcadero community at
http://community.embarcadero.com/

New Developer Skill Sprints Series for 5 January to 31 March 2016
Short, Cool, Quick Tips, Tricks and Techniques that will move your Windows 10 and Multi-Device Development to New Heights! Live sessions every Tuesday (Delphi) and Thursday (C++Builder) from 5 January - 31 March 2016.
You can find the schedule and registration links on the Developer Skill Sprints landing page at >>
Is It A Leap Year? Delphi and C++Builder VCL Apps by David I.
Happy New Year 2016! And yes, 2016 is a leap year, so we all have an additional day for programming this year. Here are two VCL applications, one written using Delphi and one written using C++Builder.
Find the source code at >>
My FireMonkey 3D Data Visualization Skill Sprint by Pawel Glowacki
The beauty of FireMonkey 3D programming is that you do not need to be expert in low level 3D API calls and arcane matrix calculations to be able to quickly build stunning interactive 3D apps with high-level reusable components. You can use either C++Builder or Delphi and from the very same project source code you can natively build your app for Android, iOS, Windows and Mac!
Read more at >>
Debug Visualizer for viewing "pretty printed" JSON strings by Darian Miller
Delphi community member, Darian Miller, posted on the Delphi G+ community, that he has created and released a RAD Studio 10 Seattle Debug Visualizer for JSON.
Find all of the details on his G+ post at >>
The source code is on GitHub at >>
How to best load an image from a URL using TWebBrowser when targeting multiple devices by Sarina Dupont
I recently got a question from a customer on how to restrict the image size to the actual device screen dimensions when using TWebBrowser, so I thought I would create a blog post about it.
Read the complete details (with source code) at >>
New DocWiki RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder Platform Status Page by David I.
I recently got a question from a customer on how to restrict the image size to the actual device screen dimensions when using TWebBrowser, so I thought I would create a blog post about it.
Read the complete details (with source code) at >>
Feature Requests in Embarcadero Quality Portal by Marco Cantu
The Embarcadero Quality Portal (https://quality.embarcadero.com) now offers specific support for requesting new features for RAD Studio. You’ll find all the details in Marco’s blog post at
You’ll find all the details in Marco’s blog post at >>
Delphi Jobs Board - for Delphi and C++Builder developers and companies looking for developers
Looking for Delphi and C++Builder developers? Delphi Jobs, C++ Builder Jobs and 100’s of Delphi and C++ Builder developer resumés are searchable on Delphi Jobs Board, the home of Delphi and C++ Builder Jobs
https://www.delphijobsboard.com/

DB PowerStudio

Embarcadero® DB PowerStudio® is a value-based bundling option for comprehensive administration, development and performance tuning capabilities.

Start for FREEArrows
Screenshot

PRODUCTS · SOLUTIONS · SUPPORT · COMMUNITY · STORE · CONTACT

Facebook Twitter Google Plus LinkedIn Youtube

Embarcadero

Copyright © 2016 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Separation  

Просмотр полной статьи

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...