Перейти к содержанию
Fire Monkey от А до Я

How do you install the components into Delphi 10 Seattle?

delphitools

Вопрос

Using Delphi 10 Seattle, I tried to install (for the first time) the latest version of your components ('fgx_0.7.0.69.zip') following the instructions that you gave here. Unfortunately, I do not speak Russian and I ran into problems. Would you be kind enough to tell what I am doing wrong?

Here are the steps that I followed:

1. I downloaded your file ('fgx_0.7.0.69.zip') and extracted its content into the following folder:

folder_zpsgrnlcezo.jpg

2. I launched Delphi 10 Seattle, opened 'FGXGroup.groupproj' and attempted to Build project 'fgx230.'

step-1_zpsjawywyjp.jpg

3. I got the following error:

step-2.2_zpsucxk12rc.jpg

4. I then changed the following from:

step-2.1_zpsytcz2ksv.jpg

to:

step-2.3_zpsb9zfct4m.jpg

5. After the change, I was able to successfully Build project 'fgx230'

6. Then I attempted to Install package 'dclfgx230'

step-3.1_zpsyq37bfxd.jpg

7. I got the following error:

step-3.2_zpsmx01twst.jpg

This is where I am stuck and would appreciate your help. Thank you.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

After further reading, I was finally able to install the 'FGX' components onto my 'Delphi 10 Seattle' IDE. In case, it might help someone else, here is what I did (keeping in mind that I did have an older version of the components previously installed on my computer):

1. After downloading the 'fgx_0.7.0.69.zip' file, I unzipped it into the following folder ('C:\Delphi 10 Seattle\Third-Party Tools\FGX 0.7.0.69').

2. Using a regular text editor, I opened the file named 'fgx.dproj' (located in my 'C:\Delphi 10 Seattle\Third-Party Tools\FGX 0.7.0.69\Library' folder). Within this file, I replaced all occurrences of '190' with '230' as well as '210' with '230'. Then I saved the file.

3. Using a regular text editor, I opened the file named 'dclfgx.dproj' (located in my 'C:\Delphi 10 Seattle\Third-Party Tools\FGX 0.7.0.69\Design' folder). Within this file, I replaced all occurrences of '210' with '230'. Then I saved the file.

4. I launched 'Delphi 10 Seattle' and opened the group project named 'FGXGroup.groupproj'.

5. In 'Project Manager', I verified that 'fgx230.bpl' was active in 'Debug' configuration:

2.%20fgx230.bpl_zpsovmfmlci.jpg

6. I right-mouse clicked on 'fgx230.bpl' and selected 'Options...'.

7. Within the 'DCP output directory' box of the 'Delphi Compiler' option, I replaced the '$(BDSLIB)\$(PLATFORM)\$(CONFIG)' entry with 'C:\Delphi 10 Seattle\Third-Party Tools\FGX 0.7.0.69\Library\$(PLATFORM)\$(CONFIG)'. Then I copied this new entry into the 'Package output directory' and the 'Unit output directory' boxes:

3.2%20fgx230.bpl%20-%20Options%20-%20Com

8. I did the same as above (#7) for the 'Release' configuration:

3.2%20fgx230.bpl%20-%20Options%20-%20Com

9. Back in 'Debug' configuration, I set the 'Build control' of the 'Description' option to 'Rebuild as needed':

3.3%20fgx230.bpl%20-%20Options%20-%20Des

10. Then I built and installed 'fgx230.bpl':

4.1%20fgx230.bpl%20-%20Build_zpsioif4ex0                 4.2%20fgx230.bpl%20-%20Install_zpszrp0go

11. In 'Project Manager', I activated file 'dclfgx230.bpl' in 'Debug' configuration:

5.%20dclfgx230.bpl_zpsjzy75j4f.jpg

12. I set the content of the 'DCP output directory', 'Package output directory' and 'Unit output directory' boxes of the 'Delphi Compiler' option to 'C:\Delphi 10 Seattle\Third-Party Tools\FGX 0.7.0.69\Library\$(PLATFORM)\$(CONFIG)'.

I also set the 'Search path' of the 'Delphi Compiler' option to 'C:\Delphi 10 Seattle\Third-Party Tools\FGX 0.7.0.69\Library':

5.2%20dclfgx230.bpl%20-%20Options%20-%20

13. Then I set the 'Build control' of the 'Description' option to 'Rebuild as needed':

5.%20dclfgx230.bpl_zpsjzy75j4f.jpg

14. Finally, I installed 'dclfgx230.bpl'.

15. If everything worked properly, the 'FGX' components should now be part of your IDE.

Using Delphi 10 Seattle, I tried to install (for the first time) the latest version of your components ('fgx_0.7.0.69.zip') following the instructions that you gave here. Unfortunately, I do not speak Russian and I ran into problems. Would you be kind enough to tell what I am doing wrong?

Here are the steps that I followed:

1. I downloaded your file ('fgx_0.7.0.69.zip') and extracted its content into the following folder:

folder_zpsgrnlcezo.jpg

2. I launched Delphi 10 Seattle, opened 'FGXGroup.groupproj' and attempted to Build project 'fgx230.'

step-1_zpsjawywyjp.jpg

3. I got the following error:

step-2.2_zpsucxk12rc.jpg

4. I then changed the following from:

step-2.1_zpsytcz2ksv.jpg

to:

step-2.3_zpsb9zfct4m.jpg

5. After the change, I was able to successfully Build project 'fgx230'

6. Then I attempted to Install package 'dclfgx230'

step-3.1_zpsyq37bfxd.jpg

7. I got the following error:

step-3.2_zpsmx01twst.jpg

This is where I am stuck and would appreciate your help. Thank you.

Start RAD Studio with administrator rights to install the library

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить на вопрос...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...