Перейти к содержанию
Fire Monkey от А до Я

переход к x64?

petyaas

Вопрос

Цитата

Hello Google Play Developer,

In our latest blog post, we detailed the requirement that apps using native code must provide a 64-bit version in addition to the 32-bit version by August 1, 2019. As you may know, 64-bit CPUs deliver faster, richer experiences, and we appreciate your support in ensuring our users have the best experience possible on the Android platform.

Action required

If you haven't yet, we encourage you to begin work for the 64-bit requirement as soon as possible. Many apps are written entirely in non-native code (e.g. the Java programming language or Kotlin) and will not need code changes.

Please note that we are not making changes to our policy on 32-bit support. Google Play will continue to deliver apps with 32-bit native code to 32-bit devices. The requirement means that those apps will need to have a 64-bit version as well.

To help you make the transition, we've prepared documentation on how to check whether your app already supports 64-bit and how to become 64-bit compliant.

We're also providing a high-level timeline below.

Starting August 1, 2019:

• All new apps and app updates are required to provide 64-bit versions of any 32-bit native code they provide.
  • Extension: Google Play will continue to accept 32-bit only updates to existing games that use Unity 5.6 or older until August 2021.

Starting August 1, 2021:

• Google Play will stop serving apps without 64-bit versions on 64-bit capable devices, meaning they will no longer be available in the Play Store on those devices.
  • This will include games built with Unity 5.6 or older.

The requirement does not apply to:

• APKs or app bundles explicitly targeting Wear OS or Android TV, which are form factors that do not currently support 64-bit code.
  • APKs or app bundles that Google Play won't install on Android 9 Pie or later (support for 64-bit does not need to extend to APKs that are only on Android 8 Oreo and below).

If you have any questions, you can find additional information about adding 64-bit support here.

можно ли скомпилировать на x64?

Изменено пользователем petyaas

Рекомендуемые сообщения

А можно поделиться формой письма (естественно обезличенной) на которое согласились и на которое отказали? Я думаю это было бы полезно для понимания хода мыслей G. Да и для большинства участников форума думаю информация будет полезной.

согласно ссылке выше , заполнил форму, в поле указал причину - как в посте Sarina 

My application was built with Embarcadero Delphi or C++Builder, and that you’d like to request an extension to the 64-bit requirement ..  I want Update app - fix found bug.

Пришел отказ.. теперь вижу, что после 1 октября уже можно и не запрашивать апдейт 

Цитата

Note: Embarcadero customers can submit extension requests for Android 32-bit app updates to existing Google Play Store applications until October 1st, 2019. Once a request has been granted, customers can keep submitting updates to existing apps until August 2020.

https://community.idera.com/developer-tools/b/blog/posts/google-play-store-android-32-bit-extension-for-delphi-and-c-builder-customers

https://community.idera.com/developer-tools/b/blog/posts/additional-information-for-the-android-32-bit-extension

Изменено пользователем Сергей Сергеев

Вот моя переписка. Прислали вот такое письмо с вопросами

Hello Alexey,
Thanks for contacting Google Play Developer Support. Apologies for the delayed response.

I understand you would like an extension to become 64-bit compliant.

In order to submit your request, can you please provide the following:

Reason for not being able to be compliant in time (if there’s a dependency on third party tools, please specify it)

Reason for your request and your plan for migration

Specific plan on how you will become compliant, with an estimation date for building 64-bit support that you can commit (For example: The app will be compliant 2 weeks after Embarcadero is compliant.)

I look forward to your reply and assisting you further.

Regards,
Liz
Google Play Developer Support

я ответил так

Hello Liz!

Thank you for your letter. In answer to your questions, i provide that as soon as Embarcadero will make a 64x-compiler for Android, i will use it and make a compatible application. I hope, that it won't take long, i dont use any third party tools, only Embarcadero RAD Studio. I'm disappointed, that Embarcadero do not release a new version in time, like they still don't announce it. Also to this I want to ask, if i need to update my application in Google Play Market, i need to reques this extension every time, or only onсe? My application is made for users of our smart home system, and I'm very worried, that our new customers can't download it from Play Market, so I hope for a positive decision of my request!

Ждем обновление для компиляции Android x64  для Builder C++

Нескромный вопрос: Вопрос, в каком виде выйдет это обновление? Как происходит обновление RAD не лицензированного или постоянно работающего в демо режиме?

1 час назад, WebPuper сказал:

Ребята, давно не следил за новостями. Вышло ли обновление для компиляции под x64 для Builder C++ ?

Нет.

https://blogs.embarcadero.com/rad-studio-roadmap-november-2020/

https://blogs.embarcadero.com/rad-studio-november-2020-roadmap-pm-commentary/

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить на вопрос...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...