Перейти к содержанию
Fire Monkey от А до Я

FGActionSheet

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello, I'm using the fgactionsheet to write to a SQLite database with Delphi Tokyo, before it worked out in a Moto G4S Plus, but now, in a Moto G5SPlus does not, it opens the gallery or the camera, but when I click OK it will loses and goes to the APP (Android) home screen. Does anyone know how to solve it? Thank you very much in advance

Thanks for your prompt reply, I'm using the example of this site (in Portuguese)
http://portal.tdevrocks.com.br/2015/10/05/tutorial-salvar-foto-no-banco-sqlite-com-android-e-ios-12/

but even in this example, if you change the picture, from the second image, it does not obey and changes that of the first

Thanks for your prompt reply, I'm using the example of this site (in Portuguese) http://portal.tdevrocks.com.br/2015/10/05/tutorial-salvar-foto-no-banco-sqlite-com-android-e-ios-12/ but even in this example, if you change the picture, from the second image, it does not obey and changes that of the first Interesting that when I started the project, it worked normally.

From what I could see, the problem is that I need to write after the confirmation so I put the code as below

procedure TForm1.actFotoDaCameraDidFinishTaking(Image: TBitmap);
begin
  if not (qryProdutos.State in dsEditModes)  then
    qryProdutos.Insert;

qryProdutosFOTO.Assign(Image);
  qryProdutos.Post;
end;

However, neither does the debug go through here.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...