Перейти к содержанию
Fire Monkey от А до Я

1Password for Windows is the 1st Winner of the Cool App Contest

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Администраторы

Cool App ContestCongratulations to 1Password for Windows, the 1st winner of the Embarcadero Cool App Contest. 1Password for Windows was developed by Stefan van As, sold and maintained by AgileBits and it is developed with Delphi. 1Password is a premier password and identity manager that runs in millions of desktops and mobile devices worldwide. 

I took some time to talk with Stefan van As and Mark Eaton from AgileBits about 1Password for Windows. 

[YoutubeButton url='https://youtu.be/CkUF42OPKvE']

A few Delphi libraries used by 1Password for Windows include

I also found an implementation of the Time based One Time Password in Delphi that is compatible with Google Authenticator. While it wasn't used in 1Password, it should provide some similar functionality.

For more information on the cryptography used in 1Password, you can check out their security whitepaper.

Stefan goes by the handle of Dutch Delphi Dude, and 1Password is not his first cool app. He's also done some Delphi development for a popular apps:

• Macromedia Authorware
  • Macromedia Dreamweaver
  • Adobe Captivate
  • TopStyle

Stefan wins the $2000 credit to use toward Embarcadero products. I'm sure he will put it toward good use in developing more cool Delphi apps. 

1Password

Просмотр полной статьи

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...