delphitools

How do you install the components into Delphi 10 Seattle?

Вопросы

Using Delphi 10 Seattle, I tried to install (for the first time) the latest version of your components ('fgx_0.7.0.69.zip') following the instructions that you gave here. Unfortunately, I do not speak Russian and I ran into problems. Would you be kind enough to tell what I am doing wrong?

Here are the steps that I followed:

1. I downloaded your file ('fgx_0.7.0.69.zip') and extracted its content into the following folder:

folder_zpsgrnlcezo.jpg

2. I launched Delphi 10 Seattle, opened 'FGXGroup.groupproj' and attempted to Build project 'fgx230.'

step-1_zpsjawywyjp.jpg

3. I got the following error:

step-2.2_zpsucxk12rc.jpg

4. I then changed the following from:

step-2.1_zpsytcz2ksv.jpg

to:

step-2.3_zpsb9zfct4m.jpg

5. After the change, I was able to successfully Build project 'fgx230'

6. Then I attempted to Install package 'dclfgx230'

step-3.1_zpsyq37bfxd.jpg

7. I got the following error:

step-3.2_zpsmx01twst.jpg

This is where I am stuck and would appreciate your help. Thank you.

Поделиться сообщением

4 ответа на этот вопрос

After further reading, I was finally able to install the 'FGX' components onto my 'Delphi 10 Seattle' IDE. In case, it might help someone else, here is what I did (keeping in mind that I did have an older version of the components previously installed on my computer):

1. After downloading the 'fgx_0.7.0.69.zip' file, I unzipped it into the following folder ('C:\Delphi 10 Seattle\Third-Party Tools\FGX 0.7.0.69').

2. Using a regular text editor, I opened the file named 'fgx.dproj' (located in my 'C:\Delphi 10 Seattle\Third-Party Tools\FGX 0.7.0.69\Library' folder). Within this file, I replaced all occurrences of '190' with '230' as well as '210' with '230'. Then I saved the file.

3. Using a regular text editor, I opened the file named 'dclfgx.dproj' (located in my 'C:\Delphi 10 Seattle\Third-Party Tools\FGX 0.7.0.69\Design' folder). Within this file, I replaced all occurrences of '210' with '230'. Then I saved the file.

4. I launched 'Delphi 10 Seattle' and opened the group project named 'FGXGroup.groupproj'.

5. In 'Project Manager', I verified that 'fgx230.bpl' was active in 'Debug' configuration:

2.%20fgx230.bpl_zpsovmfmlci.jpg

6. I right-mouse clicked on 'fgx230.bpl' and selected 'Options...'.

7. Within the 'DCP output directory' box of the 'Delphi Compiler' option, I replaced the '$(BDSLIB)\$(PLATFORM)\$(CONFIG)' entry with 'C:\Delphi 10 Seattle\Third-Party Tools\FGX 0.7.0.69\Library\$(PLATFORM)\$(CONFIG)'. Then I copied this new entry into the 'Package output directory' and the 'Unit output directory' boxes:

3.2%20fgx230.bpl%20-%20Options%20-%20Com

8. I did the same as above (#7) for the 'Release' configuration:

3.2%20fgx230.bpl%20-%20Options%20-%20Com

9. Back in 'Debug' configuration, I set the 'Build control' of the 'Description' option to 'Rebuild as needed':

3.3%20fgx230.bpl%20-%20Options%20-%20Des

10. Then I built and installed 'fgx230.bpl':

4.1%20fgx230.bpl%20-%20Build_zpsioif4ex0                 4.2%20fgx230.bpl%20-%20Install_zpszrp0go

11. In 'Project Manager', I activated file 'dclfgx230.bpl' in 'Debug' configuration:

5.%20dclfgx230.bpl_zpsjzy75j4f.jpg

12. I set the content of the 'DCP output directory', 'Package output directory' and 'Unit output directory' boxes of the 'Delphi Compiler' option to 'C:\Delphi 10 Seattle\Third-Party Tools\FGX 0.7.0.69\Library\$(PLATFORM)\$(CONFIG)'.

I also set the 'Search path' of the 'Delphi Compiler' option to 'C:\Delphi 10 Seattle\Third-Party Tools\FGX 0.7.0.69\Library':

5.2%20dclfgx230.bpl%20-%20Options%20-%20

13. Then I set the 'Build control' of the 'Description' option to 'Rebuild as needed':

5.%20dclfgx230.bpl_zpsjzy75j4f.jpg

14. Finally, I installed 'dclfgx230.bpl'.

15. If everything worked properly, the 'FGX' components should now be part of your IDE.

Поделиться сообщением

Using Delphi 10 Seattle, I tried to install (for the first time) the latest version of your components ('fgx_0.7.0.69.zip') following the instructions that you gave here. Unfortunately, I do not speak Russian and I ran into problems. Would you be kind enough to tell what I am doing wrong?

Here are the steps that I followed:

1. I downloaded your file ('fgx_0.7.0.69.zip') and extracted its content into the following folder:

folder_zpsgrnlcezo.jpg

2. I launched Delphi 10 Seattle, opened 'FGXGroup.groupproj' and attempted to Build project 'fgx230.'

step-1_zpsjawywyjp.jpg

3. I got the following error:

step-2.2_zpsucxk12rc.jpg

4. I then changed the following from:

step-2.1_zpsytcz2ksv.jpg

to:

step-2.3_zpsb9zfct4m.jpg

5. After the change, I was able to successfully Build project 'fgx230'

6. Then I attempted to Install package 'dclfgx230'

step-3.1_zpsyq37bfxd.jpg

7. I got the following error:

step-3.2_zpsmx01twst.jpg

This is where I am stuck and would appreciate your help. Thank you.

Start RAD Studio with administrator rights to install the library

Поделиться сообщением

eu uso Delphi XE 10 Satellite o fgx_0.7.1.74 instalou sem problemas, o caminho do Library ta ok, mas os componentes do fgx_0.7.1.74 não estão aparecendo na palheta de componentes.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу